Who Is To Your Health Sprouted Flour Co?
- Industry leader in Sprouted Organic Grains and Flours
- More than 50 sprouted products – Grains, Flours, Legumes, and Seeds
- Nation’s leader in emerging health food field
- Customers include: Whole Foods Market, Thrive Market, Future Ceuticals/Van Drunen Farms, and many more
- Global reach with products via expanded exporting: UK, Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, Australia
- High growth potential in today's health-conscience market
- Receiving international publicity and featured in new Peter Reinhart bread baking book
- 25 full-time employees
- Located in beautiful rural surroundings of Bullock Co., Alabama – 25 miles east of Montgomery (capital city)
- Woman-owned and operated business in HUB zone
To Your Health Sprouted Flour Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Submit resumes with a cover letter to Info@healthyflour.com.
Operations Manager - Currently seeking applicants 10/26/22
The operations manager is responsible for developing a proactive approach to the overall operations within the organization's process. In this leadership role the successful candidate will direct the operations to include: receiving, warehousing, sprouting, drying, milling, packaging, along with supporting departments (purchasing, quality, sanitation, etc.) for our growing customer base. The operations manager creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the department to include: day-to-day production schedules, manpower utilization, efficient throughput of product, inventory management, general facility and equipment maintenance. The role is responsible for supporting quality assurance programs including third-party audits and regulatory compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To create a high-performance procurement team of production employees. Setting throughput expectations and deliverables meeting/exceeding customer expectations.
- The ability to create and efficiently manage via multiple departments.
- Must possess the need to learn new products and processes within a challenging environment.
- Must have a strong passion to lead a workforce to deliver efficient departmental goals.
- Subject matter expert within Operations. How to plan, schedule, deliver, stretch, and make good business decisions. Must be accountable.
- Continually scout for improvement opportunities to reduce operating cost and deliver value to the customer.
- Supports new projects for the business.
- Conduct cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement.
- Developing risk management procedures to mitigate losses.
- Promote a health work culture for all employees and departments
- Proficiency in computer skills - Microsoft Office, Excel, ERP software
- Strong time management and organizational skills within an office environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
- Familiarity with quality systems and GMPs.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds, stand, sit, walk, etc. within a high frequency.
- College degree preferred and/or equivalent operation management experience of at least 3 years.
- General maintenance knowledge of facilities and equipment.
- Ability to manage a diverse workforce.