Sprouted Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Congratulations to @nativeandwell, our December 2019 Instagram Winner with her Sprouted Chocolate Chunk Cookies!
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 2 cups sprouted brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup monkfruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chunks (I used a Lakanto Sweetener cho bar chopped into pieces)
- dash of Celtic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325. Add all dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix together. Then add all wet ingredients and whisk until you get a dough-like consistency. Fold in the chocolate chunks and then roll dough into balls (i made 12). You can flatten the dough out for a flatter cookie, but i just kept them in a ball for an extra gooey center. Cook for 20-25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5 min then enjoy!
Share this Recipe