Happy Harvest Oat Power Bowl
- 4 Cups milk
- 1 Cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Small Bananas
- 2 Medium apples Thinly Sliced or Blueberries
- 4 Teaspoons Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon chia seeds
- 4 Teaspoons coconut sugar or Honey
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- Add sprouted rolled oats, milk and salt to a soup pot. Warm over high heat and bring to a boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until tender and fluffy. Stir in one teaspoon cinnamon to cooked oats. Remove from heat and spoon into serving bowls.
- Add sprouted pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, sugar or honey, sliced banana and apple on top of the oatmeal. Add and sprinkle of cinnamon and orange zest over top, if desired.
- Sprinkle of cinnamon and fresh orange zest (optional)
Share this Recipe