Sprouted Chaga Cacao Energy Bars
Congratulations to our June Instagram Winner @themindbodyblueprint with her SPROUTASTIC Sprouted Chaga Cocoa Energy Bars!
- CourseCakes & Cookies, Pies & Pastries
- 1 1/3 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1 cup pitted medjool dates if not soft, soak in water for 5 mins
- 3 tablespons nut milk of your choice may need more
- 1/3 cup raw cacao
- chaga powder (optional)
- Add sprouted rolled oats, medjool dates to a blender or food processor and blend.
- Add nut milk and raw cacao and blend again until it forms a sticky dough, adding extra splashes of nut milk as needed.
- Test taste and add more cacao if needed. Once blended, you can add chaga powder if desired or any other ingredient you wish according to directions.
- Line a brownie pan with parchment paper and spread evenly. Refrigerate until hard, cut into bars and keep stored in fridge.
Share this Recipe