Crispy Sprouted Oat Cookies
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1 cup organic butter, softened
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed organic brown sugar
- 1 organic or pastured egg
- 1 cup organic avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups organic sprouted flour of choice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sprouted organic oats, uncooked
- 1 cup crushed organic sprouted corn flakes cereal (Arrowhead Mills)
- 1/2 cup organic flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Cream butter. Gradually add sugars, beating well until creamy. Add egg and beat well. Add oil and vanilla, mixing well.
- Combine flour, soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture mixing well. Stir in oats and remaining ingredients.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls (makes about 10 dozen!). Place on parchment-lined cookie sheets about 2 inches apart and flatten slightly using a fork. Bake for about 15 minutes. Cool slightly on pan then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Share this Recipe