Sugar and Spice Coffeecake
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1 cup muscavado sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raising (optional)
- 1/2 cup maple or coconut sap sugar
- 1 cup crispy nuts, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup whole fat sour cream
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups sprouted flour (can use gluten or non-gluten flour of choice or a combination
- Mix coconut oil, muscavado sugar and eggs; beat well.
- Stir in vanilla and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add to wet mixture and mix well.
- Spread ½ of batter in a greased 9“ pan. Sprinkle raisins on top of batter.
- Mix maple sugar, spices and nuts and sprinkle ½ of mixture over the raisins.
- Spread remaining batter over this layer and top with remaining sugar, spice, and nut mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until done.
Share this Recipe