Fruity Baked Sprouted Rolled Oats
(Adapted from Baked Oatmeal recipe in Garden & Gun)
- 3 large organic or pastured eggs
- 3 1/2 cups whole organic or raw milk
- 1 cup real honey (can use as little as 1/2 cup or sweetener of choice)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 8 cups organic sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/2 cup organic flax or sprouted sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 cups organic blueberries, divided
- 1 cup organic raspberries
- 1 1/2 cup diced organic peaches, peeled
- Preheat oven to 375◦.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Add milk, honey, vanilla, salt, and baking powder and mix well. Add oats, seeds, berries (except for ½ cup of blueberries), and peaches. Stir to blend well.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13” glass or ceramic baking dish. Top with remaining berries.
- Bake 50-55 minutes until edges are golden brown and center is set. Let cool until warm. Cut into squares and enjoy.
Share this Recipe