Homemade Sprouted Pasta
- CourseSides & Salads
- 2/3 cup sprouted KAMUT flour
- 2/3 cup sprouted red wheat flour
- 2/3 cup almond or coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 eggs, preferably pastured or organic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a bowl, stir together dry ingredients. Add eggs and olive oil.
- Mix dough until a ball is formed.
- Place dough on a floured surface and knead about 2 minutes.
- Don't overwork the dough. Cover with plastic wrap or towel and let dough rest 15-20 minutes.
- Roll dough out thin (1/4" or thinner), cut strips of pasta 1/4" wide with a pizza wheel.
- Bring 8 quarts of water to boil in a large pot. Season with sea salt to taste.
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Remove to bowl or platter and add your favorite sauce, butter, or olive oil and enjoy!
Share this Recipe