Sprouted Veggie Bowl
Congratulations to @myfiggincrazykitchen and her Sprouted Veggie Bowl! Healthy Flour's Recipe Contest August winner.
- 1/2 cup sprouted quinoa
- 1/2 cup sprouted lentils
- 1/2 cup eggplant
- 1/2 cup organic broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup swiss chard
- 1 large organic onion, chopped
- 1/2 organic avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup super sweet sun gold tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon aminos
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 1/5 tablespoon sunflower butter
- Cook sprouted quinoa and sprouted lentils according to package directions.
- Chop and roast veggies at 400 for about 30 minutes. Then steam Swiss chard.
- Fry the egg according to preference, dice avocado, and cut tomatoes in half.
- Put quinoa and lentils in a bowl. Top with veggies, Swiss chard, egg, avocado, and tomatoes.
- Whisk remaining ingredients together and thin with water to your desired consistency. Drizzle over quinoa, lentils, and veggies. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe