Sprouted Rolled Oats and Goodness
Congratulations to @shutthekaleup for winning our January 2019 Instagram Contest with her Sproutastically delicious and beautiful bowl of Sprouted Rolled Oats and goodness!
- 1/2 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 teaspoon ghee, divided
- 1/2 cup Flax Meal
- 1 persimmon, cubed
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- cardamom (to season oats and persimmons)
- cinnamon (to season oats and persimmons)
- Add sprouted rolled oats, 1 teaspoon of ghee and water to a pot. Warm over high heat and bring to a boil. When boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Add flax meal, season with cinnamon and cardamom to taste and stir together.
- Sautee cubed persimmons with ghee. Season with more cinnamon and cardamom.
- Add sprouted rolled oats and flax meal mixture to a bowl. Add yogurt on top, and drizzle with peanut butter. Top with sauteed persimmons and chia seeds. Enjoy.
Share this Recipe