Fresh Fruit Cobbler
- 2 cups organic berries or sliced fruit of choice
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic sugar or honey
- 1 cup sprouted flour of choice (or use sprouted yellow corn flour for a unique flavor)
- 1/2 cup organic butter, melted
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup whole organicmilk
- 1 large organic or pastured egg
- Bring the berries, water, and honey to a boil.
- Simmer approximately 45 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dumplings.
- Pour hot berries in a pan.
- Spoon the dumpling mixture over the berries.
- Cook for 45 minutes until top is golden brown and most of the juices are absorbed into the dumplings.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Share this Recipe