Sprouted Wheat Breakfast Muffins
In a large bowl mix dry ingredients together:
- 1 1/2 cups TYH Sprouted Red or White Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup organic sugar or maple sugar
- 1 tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup organic raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
In a medium bowl blend wet ingredients together:
- 3/4 cup organic canned coconut milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease muffin tin with coconut oil or use muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredients. In a medium bowl mix together the wet ingredients.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients by hand just until blended, and then spoon into the muffin tin.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack then remove muffins from tin and let cool completely.
Share this Recipe