Peanut Butter Banana Baked Sprouted Oats
Congratulations to our August Instagram winner @emmys.yummys!
- 1/2 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons free-range egg whites or 1 large free-range egg
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 teaspoon Organic Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
- your preferred toppings
- Combine rolled oats and water and microwave for 30 seconds. Then add the rest of the ingredients and transfer to a greased ramekin.
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 min until golden on top. Let cool for at least 5 minutes. Add your preferred toppings and enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Organic Zucchini Muffins
- CourseBatter Breads, Yeasted Breads
- 3 Cups Grated Fresh Zucchini
- 2/3 Cup Organic Melted Butter
- 1 1/3 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs preferably pastured
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 3 Cups organic sprouted flour (we suggest sprouted white wheat or sorghum flour)
- 2 Teaspoons Organic Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg or Allspice
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1 Cup raisins or dried cranberries (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). In a large bowl combine the sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the grated zucchini and then the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt. Stir these dry ingredients into the zucchini mixture. (Do not over-mix!) Stir in walnuts, raisins or cranberries if using.
- Coat each muffin cup in your muffin pan with a little butter or vegetable oil spray. Use a spoon to distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups, filling the cups up completely.
- Bake on the middle rack until muffins are golden brown, and the top of the muffins bounce back when you press on them, about 20 to 25 minutes. Test with a long toothpick or a thin bamboo skewer to make sure the center of the muffins are done.
- Set on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin let cool another 20 minutes.
Recipe provided by simplyrecipe.com
Share this Recipe