Sprouted Black Bean Salsa
- CourseSides & Salads
- 1 Cups cooked and cooled TYH Sprouted Black Beans
- 1 Can organic corn, drained
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 Cup red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- *Please soak TYH Sprouted Black Beans for 12-24 hours to rehydrate and cut cooking time
- In a large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro.
- Add olive oil, red wine vinegar, and lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes or overnight prior to serving to allow flavors to blend.
Share this Recipe