Peanut Butter Sprouted Granola Bars
Congratulations to @theflourishnourish, winner of the July 2019 recipe contest, on her SPROUTASTIC Peanut Butter Sprouted Granola Bars!
- CourseCakes & Cookies, Dessert
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 5 cups To Your Health Sprouted Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup flax seed
- few pinches of salt
- 1 1/2 cup To Your Health Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 1/2 cup raisins or cranberries
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Add dry to the wet and mix well. Grease a 9x13 pan with coconut oil or oil of choice. Add the granola bar mix. Bake 350 for 35-38 minutes. Wait until completely cool to cut. Store in fridge. For leftover bars, store in freezer and pull out as needed. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe