Summer Berry Cobbler
- 16 ounces fresh or frozen organic blueberries or blackberries
- 1 1/2 cups organic sugar
- 1 cup sprouted flour (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 cup raw or organic butter, melted
- 3/4 cup raw or organic milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x13" glass or ceramic pan with butter.
- In a medium bowl combine blueberries and 1/2 cup sugar. Stir and set aside.
- In another medium bowl combine 1 cup sugar, sprouted flour, baking powder, and pinch of salt.
- In large bowl beat butter with milk until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture. Pour batter into greased pan. Scatter blueberries on top of batter.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Serve with homemade ice cream or freshly whipped cream.
Share this Recipe