Anthony’s Signature Sauce & Ricotta Pasta
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- • Pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch basil leaves, torn
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese, crumbled
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 16 ounces Sprouted Fettuccine or Rigatoni
- Put the tomatoes in a roasting pan with the oil, thyme, garlic, and red pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in a 400 degree preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until the tomatoes have softened and released their juices.
- Meanwhile cook the sprouted pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Stir the tomatoes with all their pan juices and most of the basil leaves into the pasta and toss gently until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon into serving bowls.
- Chop the remaining basil, mix into the ricotta and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a small dish for guests to spoon onto the pasta.
Share this Recipe