Sprouted Rolled Oat Blender Pancakes
An easy, healthy, and SPROUT-tastic blender pancake recipe made with simple ingredients like Sprouted Rolled Oats, banana, and egg. Perfectly fluffy and packed with protein, these gluten-free sprouted pancakes make the best breakfast and freeze well!
- 2 heaping cups TYH sprouted rolled oats
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a high-speed blender, grind Sprouted Rolled Oats until flour-like consistency.
- Add in the remainder of ingredients and blend until well combined but not over blending, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Let batter rest for about 5 minutes to thicken up, you want it to be pretty thick!
- Pour 1/3 cup batter onto a medium-low skillet that has been greased with butter.
- Flip over once bubbles have formed and the bottom is golden brown.
- Repeat until all pancakes are made.
- Let your Sprouted Pancakes cool completely, then stack them up and wrap in aluminum foil or saran wrap. Place the wrapped stack of pancakes into a ziplock bag and freeze. They will stay good for about six months in the freezer.
- Let defrost at room temperature and then microwave or toast in the oven or toaster.
Share this Recipe