Open-Faced Sprouted Beer Bread Burger
- 1 package Sprouted Beer Bread Mix OR Sprouted Gluten-Free Beer Bread Mix from HealthyFlour.com
- 12 oz bottle beer (not light)
- 1/4 cup organic butter, melted
- White Oak Pastures Grassfed Beef
- garlic aioli
- provolone cheese
- Sump'n Hot Gourmet Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, dump entire package of beer bread mix, 1 12-oz. bottle of beer, gluten-free beer or hard cider, and ¼ cup butter or 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour in greased loaf pan and bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Prepare your favorite hamburger mix, using White Oak Pastures Grassfed Beef or other local grassfed beef. Patty and grill burgers to desired doneness.
- Slice bread and serve burger on beer bread with garlic aioli, provolone, arugula, and Sump'n Hot Gourmet Sauce.
Where to Buy:
Find sprouted and sprouted gluten-free beer bread mixes here on healthyflour.com!
For White Oak Pastures grassfed beef, visit www.whiteoakpastures.com.
Find Sump'n Hot Gourmet Sauce here: www.sumpnsauces.com.
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- Add 1/2 teaspoon each dried oregano, tarragon, and thyme for herb beer bread
Share this Recipe