Gluten-Free Sprouted Fruit Cup
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 3/4 Cup Gluten Free Sprouted Roll Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sprouted GF Baking Mix
- 1 Tablepoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 Cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans Optional
- 5 Peeled Peaches
- 10 Small Plums Cored and Diced
- 1 Whole lemon juice
- 1/2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 Tablespoons tapioca starch
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep the fruit and combine all of the filling in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine all dry topping ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl then stir in coconut oil. Combine well.
- Grease an 8x8 dish or pie pan with coconut oil.
- Spread fruit evenly in dish.
- Using your hands, flatten the topping and cover the fruit completely.
- Bake 35-40 minutes until topping is golden and fruit is bubbling.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream OR use coconut milk ice cream to keep it dairy-free/vegan. Instead of peaches and plums, try apples and butternut squash for fall!
Share this Recipe