Sprouted Adventure Bread
- 2.5 Cups TYH sprouted rolled oats
- 1 Cups TYH Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
- 0.5 Cups TYH Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds
- 0.75 Cups TYH Sprouted Almonds toasted and chopped
- 0.75 Cups Flax Seeds
- 0.33 Cups Psyllium Seed Husks
- 3 TBS chia seeds
- 2 TSP Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2.5 2.5 water
- 0.25 Cup Avocado Oil
- 2 TBS maple syrup
- Preheat Oven to 350. Use coconut oil to grease your loaf pan. Set Aside.
- Spread sprouted sunflower seeds and sprouted pumpkin seeds on a baking sheet and toast for roughly 15 minutes until they are golden brown. Stir them halfway.
- Dump all dry ingredients into large bowl, then add all wet ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients really well until incorporated. You may want to use your hands to mix for several minutes, letting the chia seeds work their magic. Once it is well mixed, dump mixture into oiled loaf pan.
- Cover and set in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours. I typically do 12 hours.
- Remove from fridge and allow to come to room temperature, roughly 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and take out of pan. Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 2 hours. Do not cut into bread too soon. It needs the full 2 hours to cool.
Share this Recipe