Melt–In–Your–Mouth Banana Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup organic sprouted rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups whole fat milk
- 1 cup TYH organic sprouted flour of choice
- 2 tbsp maple sugar or sucanat
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 very ripe bananas
- Mix rolled oats and milk.
- Stir in dry ingredients.
- Stir in eggs and coconut oil.
- Mash bananas with a fork and add to pancake batter.
- Cover batter and let sit on counter for 1 hour so oats will soften. Stir well just before cooking.
- Heat skillet on medium low heat.
- Lightly brush with coconut oil or melted butter.
- Pour ¼ cup batter per pancake into skillet.
- Cook until browned on both sides. NOTE: These pancakes should cook slowly so interior has an opportunity to cook and fluff before outside gets overly browned.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.
- Jeff and I enjoy bacon and coffee with lots of heavy raw cream with our pancakes.
Share this Recipe