Cranberry Apple Casserole
- 1 cup whole organic cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups un–peeled organic apples, chopped
- 3/4 cup maple sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup muscavado or coconut sap sugar
- 2/3 cup sprouted flour (your choice)
- 1/2 cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw or organic butter, softened
- Combine cranberries, apples and maple sugar in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Mix nuts, muscavado sugar, butter and rolled oats with flour (will be like a moist paste. Add 1 tablespoon of water if needed) and pat on top of cranberry/apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
Share this Recipe