Gluten-Free Fresh Sprouted Pasta
- 1 1/2 cups sprouted brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup organic potato starch
- 2 teaspoons xanthum gum
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 4 eggs, preferably pastured or organic
- Combine the flour, starch, xanthum gum, and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy. Add the lightly beaten eggs to the flour mixture. Blend until a dough forms. Note: Do not use your dough attachment. Use your batter beater or simply use your hands and don’t bother with a mixer.
- Make small balls out of the dough.
- Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough into a thin sheet. Dust with additional rice flour if needed. You can also use a rolling pin and roll the dough into a thin sheet. Cut into thin strips (a pizza wheel works great).
- Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked (3-5 minutes). Toss with your favorite sauces and toppings and serve hot.
Share this Recipe