Sprouted Lentil & Chickpea Curry
- CourseSoups & Stews
- 5 Medium Gold Potatoes
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion
- 2 Cups Kale (packed)
- 1 Cup Sprouted Chickpeas (cooked)
- 1/2 Cup sprouted lentils (dry)
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Tumeric
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Tumeric (dry)
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger (dry)
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- 3 Cups Vegtable Broth
- Chop potatoes into 1in pieces. Chop bell pepper and onion into 1/4in pieces. Roughly tear kale into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients to the pressure cooker
- Cook on high pressure for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally before removing lid.
- Enjoy over TYH sprouted brown rice or with a side of flatbread!
Congratulations to McKenna Pendergrass of @realfood_kidapproved for winning the September recipe contest with her delicious recipe!
Share this Recipe