- 1 1/2 cups sprouted white wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Sprouted Black Bean Flour
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 cup lard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup hot water (115-130 degrees)
- In a stand mixer, add dry ingredients and lard. Mix with a paddle attachment mix until it resembles a coarse cornmeal texture.
- With the dough hook, continue to mix and slowly add water until dough pulls from side of bowl.
- Divide dough into 1 oz. balls. Cover with clean towel and rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll balls out to desired thickness on a lightly dusted surface.
- heat cast iron on Medium Heat Cook tortillas for 30 seconds; flip and cook for an additional 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
Share this Recipe