- 1 1/4 Cups Organic Sprouted Quinoa
- 2 Medium Organic Tomatoses Roughly Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Organic Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- Dash Sea Salt and Ground Pepper to Taste
- 4 Slices bacon Cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 Medium Bunch Organic Broccoli Florets and Tender stems chopped (about 2 ½ cups)
- 1 Small Ear of Organic Corn Kernels Cut Off (of 1/2 cup frozen organic corn kernels)
- 2 Cloves Organic Garlic Minced
- 1 5 ounce package Organic Baby Spinach
- 2 Organic Scallions Thinly Sliced
- 4 Large eggs preferably pastured
- Cook the sprouted quinoa as the label directs. Set aside
- Toss the tomatoes with the parsley, vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt and dash of pepper. Set aside until juicy, about 20 minutes.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally until crisp. Remove 1 tablespoon of drippings and set aside.
- Add the broccoli to the bacon in the skillet and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in the corn and garlic and cook until the corn is tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in the spinach in 2 batches and cook until just wilted. Stir the vegetable mixture and scallions into the quinoa. Season with salt.
- Wipe out the skillet and return to medium-high heat. Add the reserved bacon drippings. Crack the eggs into the skillet, season with salt and pepper, and cook until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes.
- Divide the quinoa mixture among bowls. Top with the tomato mixture and fried eggs.
Share this Recipe