- CourseBatter Breads
- 3/4 Cup organic butter Softened
- 1/4 Cup organic brown sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups Sprouted Ancient Grain Baking Mix
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add Garam Masala and combine well.
- Stir in flour slowly. If dough ends up too crumbly, add more butter 1 tablespoon at a time.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough and make cookies using a cookie cutter or make squares with a pizza wheel. Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire rack. Pairs nicely with eggnog, spiced chai, or hot apple cider.
Share this Recipe