- CourseHoliday Recipes, Pies & Pastries
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 8 ounces organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping (see below)
- 1 pint organic heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsp sugar
- Chill a metal bowl and beaters at least 15 minutes before starting.
- Place cream in chilled bowl. Whip at medium speed until cream begins to thicken.
- Raise speed to high and beat until soft peaks form. Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in sugar. Continue beating until whipped completely, but do not over-whip.
- In a second bowl, beat the peanut butter with the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth.
- Add in the whipped topping and beat until smooth, scraping the sides as needed.
- Pour the filling into the crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Chill for at least an hour before serving.
Share this Recipe