Makes 2-2 ½ dozen super moist muffins
|2 1/2 dozen|
- 4 organic or pasteurized eggs slightly beaten
- 2 cups organic sugar
- 1 cup organic olive oil
- 2 cups whole organic buttermilk
- preferred flavor variation ingredients
- 2 cups organic sprouted flour of choice
- 5 cups organic oat bran
- 1 cup organic flax meal
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place eggs in a large bowl and lightly beat. Add sugar and blend. Add olive oil and blend. Add buttermilk and flavor variation of choice and blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend well with a large spoon or spatula.
- Line muffin pans and scoop batter evenly into liners with an ice cream scoop. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool in pans on wire racks for 5-10 minutes. Remove muffins to wire racks and cool completely before packaging.
Orange Cranberry Variation
- 4 whole oranges pureed in a food processor (Puree the oranges, rind and all. Cut off ends, quarter, and de-seed. Don’t use Naval oranges as they have too much pith.), 2 cups organic dried cranberries. Optional – 1 teaspoon orange flavoring.
- 4 ripe organic bananas mashed with 1 cup of pureed organic prunes and ½ cup chopped walnuts. Optional – 1 teaspoon banana flavoring.
- 1 15-oz. can organic crushed pineapple undrained, 2 cups grated organic carrots, and 2 tablespoons ground ginger. Optional – 1 teaspoon pineapple flavor.
Share this Recipe