- 3 cups organic sprouted flour (your choice)
- 1 tablespoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large organic or pastured eggs
- 1 cup organic sugar (or 3/4 cup Lakanto)
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups organic peaches peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325◦. Lightly grease 2 ceramic or glass loaf pans with organic butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl lightly beat eggs. Stir sugar, oil, and vanilla into eggs.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened. Fold in the peaches and nuts.
- Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen edges and remove loaves from pans. Cool completely on rack. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe