- 1 unbaked sprouted pie crust
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons sprouted flour (your choice)
- 1 slightly beaten egg, organic or pastured
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 cups chopped organic apples
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 cup organic butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sprouted flour (your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mix sour cream, flour, salt, vanilla, egg and apples together.
- Pour into pie crust; bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Mix topping ingredients well.
- Will be crumbly.
- Remove pie from oven after 25 minutes.
- Cover with topping and bake an additional 20 minutes.
Share this Recipe