- 1 1/8 cups water
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups sprouted flour
- 2 tbsp vital gluten (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 packet dry active yeast
- 2 tbsp dried herbs of choice (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl or food processor and mix well.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and knead it into a ball on a lightly floured surface.
- Coat the bowl with olive oil; place the dough back in the bowl and turn it once to coat with oil.
- Cover the bowl with a dish towel and let it stand for 30 minutes or until the dough doubles in size.
- Place it on a greased baking pan and add your toppings.
- Bake 8-12 minutes at 500 degrees.
Share this Recipe