- 1 pkg Sprouted Gluten-Free Beer Bread Mix from HealthyFlour.com
- 12 oz bottle Gluten-Free beer or hard cider
- 1/4 cup melted butter, or 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, dump entire package of beer bread mix, 1 12-oz. bottle of gluten-free beer or hard cider, and ¼ cup butter or 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted.
- Stir until blended.
- Pour in greased loaf pan and bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and let cool another 10 minutes before slicing. The beer gives this bread a wonderful yeasted bread aroma, but in a flash!
Find sprouted and sprouted gluten-free beer bread mixes here on healthyflour.com!
- Add 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese and 1 chopped jalapeno pepper
- Add 1/2 teaspoon each dried oregano, tarragon, and thyme for herb beer bread
- Add 1/2 cup raisins or currants
- Add 1/2 cup toasted, chopped walnuts
Try a HealthyFlour.com Beer Bread Burger!
An Open-Faced Burger on our TYH Sprouted Beer Bread.
Make your burger using White Oak Pastures Grassfed Beef, garlic aioli, provolone, arugula, and Sump'n Hot Gourmet Sauce. Alabama, Georgia, and Florida in one bite!
Share this Recipe