- 3 cups sprouted millet flour (can use wheat flour or a ½ and ½ combination)
- 2 cups whole organic buttermilk
- 3 organic or pastured eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup organic butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon each, dried oregano, basil, and thyme
- In a large bowl mix flour and buttermilk into a batter.
- Thoroughly blend in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into well-buttered muffin tins or use muffin liners.
- Bake at 350 degrees approximately 35–45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a muffin comes out clean.
NOTE: Check muffins at 30 minutes to ensure they’re not over browning on top. Do the toothpick test at this time. If need to bake longer place a sheet of aluminum foil loosely on top to prevent further browning.
Share this Recipe