- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup organic sprouted flour
- 3/4 Cup organic sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Flax Meal
- 1/4 Cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1 1 /2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger Minced Finely
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Whole eggs
- 2 Cups Organic Apples ChoppedLeave Skin On
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil Melted
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Whisk the flour, sugar, flax meal, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together in as large mixing bowl.
- Core and cut the apples finely.
- Mince the ginger.
- Put the eggs into a medium bowl and slightly beat them.
- Add the apples, ginger, water and coconut oil and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined.
- Put into mini cupcake liners or well-greased baking tin by teaspoonfuls until half full. If using regular sized muffin tins grease or line them with paper or silicone cups and fill half full
- Bake minis sized muffins 10 minutes and the regular sized muffin cups 15 minutes or until done.
Share this Recipe