- CourseSides & Salads
- 1 cup Organic Sprouted Quinoa
- sea salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed organic lemon juice (2 large lemons)
- 1/4 cup good olive oil
- 1 cup organic scallions, thinly sliced (white & green parts)
- 1 cup fresh organic mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup fresh organic flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 organic English cucumber, unpeeled, seeded and diced
- 2 cups organic cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups crumbled feta (8 oz.)
- Pour 2 cups of filtered water into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the quinoa and 1 teaspoon sea salt. Lower heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes until the grains are tender. Drain well and place in a bowl. Immediately add the lemon juice, olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- In a large bowl combine the scallions, mint, parsley, cucumber, tomatoes, and ½-1 teaspoon black pepper. Add the quinoa and mix well.
- Fold in feta and taste for seasonings. Serve at room temperature or refrigerate and serve cold.
Share this Recipe