- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups your choice organic sprouted flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup organic almond butter
- 2 tablespoons organic butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 1/2 tablespoons organic sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup packed organic brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated organic orange zest
- 1 organic or pastured egg
- 1/2 cup organic golden raisins, chopped
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Whisk flour and baking soda together in bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together almond butter, butter, ½ cup sugar, brown sugar, orange zest and egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture and raisins.
- Shape dough into about 30 balls. Roll each ball in remaining 1 ½ tablespoons sugar. Arrange balls 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. With a fork, lightly press each cookie to form a crisscross pattern.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
Share this Recipe