Pairs perfectly with eggnog or hot apple cider.
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 3/4 cup organic butter, softened
- 1/4 cup organic coconut sap or brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups sprouted white wheat or oat flour
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add Garam Masala and blend well.
- Stir in flour slowly. If the dough is too crumbly add more butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until dough holds together.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out dough to ¼” thickness and cut shapes with a cookie cutter or make small rectangles using a pizza wheel or knife. Place shortbread pieces 1” apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and cool for 3 minutes. Remove shortbread from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in a cookie tin or zipper bag.
Share this Recipe