- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1/2 cup organic freeze-dried strawberries
- 1/3 cup organic sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup organic sprouted popcorn
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon organic butter, melted
- Place strawberries and sugar in a food processor; cover and process until finely ground. Transfer to a small bowl, add salt; set aside.
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook popcorn kernels and oil until oil begins to sizzle. Cover and shake for 2-3 minutes or until popcorn stops popping.
- Transfer to a large bowl; toss with melted butter. Add strawberry mixture and toss to coat. Continue spritzing and tossing until popcorn is coated.
Share this Recipe