- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1/2 cup organic butter
- 3/4 cup organic sugar
- 1/2 cup sprouted flour (Your choice)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, organic or pastured beaten in separate bowl
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt butter over low heat. Pour into a medium bowl and cool a few minutes.
- Beat eggs separately in a small bowl.
- Stir sugar into melted butter, followed by flour, cocoa powder, vanilla, and eggs. Mix just to combine.
- Pour into buttered 8x8-inch pan and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. For a fudgier brownie, keep the baking time at the lower end of the range. For a cakier consistency, add 1 teaspoon of aluminum-free baking powder to batter along with flour.
Share this Recipe