- CourseCakes & Cookies
Combine in a mixing bowl
- 1 1/2 cups light extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 cups rapadura or sucanat
- 2 free-range eggs
Sift together in a separate large bowl
- 4 cups sprouted spelt or wheat flour
- 4 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 tsp Celtic salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pour the combined wet ingredients into the combined dry ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate your dough for 2–3 hours.
- Roll dough into 1–inch balls then roll in additional rapadura or sucanat to coat. Place on parchment–lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 10–12 minutes.
Chilled dough can be rolled and cut out into desired shapes. Decorate with royal icing for beautiful Christmas cookies!
Share this Recipe