Sprouted Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
makes about 6 dry cups
What to put in the jar:
From bottom to top
- 2 1/4 cups sprouted wheat or spelt flour
- 1 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup date or maple sugar
- 3/4 cup rapadura or coconut sap sugar
- 2 cups organic chocolate chips
What they'll need to add:
- 1 cup raw or organic butter
- 2 large pastured eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped, if desired
- Heat oven to 375° F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment.
- Beat butter, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add in the layered cookie mix and nuts (if desired). Mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on baking sheets before transferring to wire racks.
Printable Recipe Card
Download a printable recipe card to include with your gift!Printable Recipe Card