Einkorn Shortbread Biscuits
- CourseBatter Breads, Cakes & Cookies
- 100 grams (1 cup) of sprouted Einkorn flour
- 100 grams (7 tbsp) of organic butter
- 50 grams (1/3 cup) coconut sugar
- 50 grams (1/3 & 1 tbsp) coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- a sprinkle of salt
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cut butter into inch cubes.
- Rub or Cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Knead briefly into a dough (Don't over mix.)
- Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
- Use biscuit cutter or cut into shortbread fingers.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes or until they are a pale golden brown.
- Cool on a rack and sprinkle with coconut sugar or toasted almonds. (Optional).
Share this Recipe