SUPER EASY & FAST Sprouted Cornmeal Biscuits
- 1 1/3 cups sprouted flour (I like sorghum)
- 1/3 cup sprouted corn meal
- 2 teaspoons aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 6 tablespoons cold organic butter, diced
- 2/3 cup organic half & half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together flour, corn meal, baking powder, salt, and cayenne. Work in butter with your fingers until crumbly.
- Stir in half-&-half and honey. Let sit 5 minutes.
- Pat dough into a 1/2“ thick square on a floured surface and cut into 8 pieces. Shape into rounds and brush with extra half-&-half.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve with lots of butter.
Share this Recipe