Mediterranean Sprouted Brown Rice Salad
- 1 1/2 cups Sprouted Brown Rice
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 organic red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cooked sprouted organic green peas, chilled (or frozen peas, thawed)
- 1/2 cup organic raisins
- 1/4 of a medium organic sweet onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil
- 1/4 cup organic balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring sprouted brown rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer until rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed, 30-40 minutes.
- Combine red bell pepper, peas, raisins, onion, and olives in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, and mustard together in a separate bowl to make dressing.
- Stir brown rice and dressing into the vegetable mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top salad with feta cheese just before serving.
Share this Recipe