No Chick Sprouted Chickpea Salad
Congratulations to @realfoodredhead_ our Instagram Recipe Winner for June 2019 with her SPROUTASTIC Spin on No Chick Sprouted Chickpea Salad made with our Sprouted Garbanzo Beans and Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds.
- CourseSides & Salads
- 2 cups TYH organic sprouted garbanzo beans
- 1/3 cup green onion
- 1/2 cup carrots, diced small
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/3 cup TYH organic sprouted sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill (you can use dried if needed, I would start w/ 1 tbsp and adjust from there)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup + 3 tablespoons of mayo
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Soak TYH Organic Sprouted Garbanzo Beans for 24 hours. Drain and cover with fresh water. Bring to a boil then reduce temperature to low and allow to cook for 4 hours. Let cool.
- With a potato masher or your hands mash your Garbanzo Beans. Add your green onion, carrots, celery, dill pickle, grapes , & Sprouted Sunflower Seeds. Stir a few times.
- Add mayo, dijon mustard, lemon juice, honey, dill, parsley, 1/4 tsp sea salt and continue to stir until all ingredients are combine through. Taste and adjust. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe