Sprouted Lentil & Chickpea Curry
- CourseSoups & Stews
- 5 Medium Gold Potatoes
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Yellow Onion
- 2 Cups Kale (packed)
- 1 Cup Sprouted Chickpeas (cooked)
- 1/2 Cup sprouted lentils (dry)
- 2 Tablespoons curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Tumeric
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Tumeric (dry)
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger (dry)
- 4 Cloves garlic
- 1 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Cups coconut milk
- 3 Cups Vegtable Broth
- Chop potatoes into 1in pieces. Chop bell pepper and onion into 1/4in pieces. Roughly tear kale into small pieces.
- Add all ingredients to the pressure cooker
- Cook on high pressure for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release naturally before removing lid.
- Enjoy over TYH sprouted brown rice or with a side of flatbread!
Congratulations to McKenna Pendergrass of @realfood_kidapproved for winning the September recipe contest with her delicious recipe!
Share this Recipe
Sprouted Pumpkin Seed Apple Muffins
- CourseCakes & Cookies
- 1 1/4 Cup organic sprouted flour
- 3/4 Cup organic sugar
- 1/2 Cup Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Flax Meal
- 1/4 Cup sprouted rolled oats
- 1 1 /2 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Fresh Ginger Minced Finely
- 1/2 Teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 Whole eggs
- 2 Cups Organic Apples ChoppedLeave Skin On
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil Melted
- 2 Tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Whisk the flour, sugar, flax meal, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together in as large mixing bowl.
- Core and cut the apples finely.
- Mince the ginger.
- Put the eggs into a medium bowl and slightly beat them.
- Add the apples, ginger, water and coconut oil and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until well combined.
- Put into mini cupcake liners or well-greased baking tin by teaspoonfuls until half full. If using regular sized muffin tins grease or line them with paper or silicone cups and fill half full
- Bake minis sized muffins 10 minutes and the regular sized muffin cups 15 minutes or until done.
Share this Recipe