Skillet Cornbread with Sprouted Lentil Flour
- CourseBatter Breads, Bread
- 1 1/2 cups sprouted cornmeal
- 1 cup sprouted lentil flour (or sprouted flour of choice)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups goat milk kefir
- 2 large eggs
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (for the skillet)
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sprouted cornmeal, sprouted lentil flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Whisk the eggs and kefir till combined, add to the dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the melted butter to the mix.
- Pour the mixture into greased eight-inch skillet.
- Place in a 350-degree preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes.
Share this Recipe