Einkorn Shortbread Biscuits
- 1 cup Sprouted Einkorn
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon ground vanilla
- 1 dash salt
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cut butter into inch cubes.
- Rub or Cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
- Knead briefly into a dough (Don’t over mix.)
- Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
- Use biscuit cutter or cut into shortbread fingers.
- Bake at 325 for 15 minutes or until they are a pale golden brown.
- Cool on a rack and sprinkle with coconut sugar or toasted almonds. (Optional).
Recipe from Rosie at Culture Club 101, Pasadena, CA www.cultureclub101.com
Share this Recipe